General conditions of use of this website
This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access and use of this website.
The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user agrees to it, without prejudice to the conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
In the event of conflict or dispute regarding the interpretation of these conditions, as well as on anyend related to the services of this website, the jurisdiction and regulations applicable will be spanish, while the competent courts will be those of the Community of Madrid.
Intellectual Property Policy
Kuorum Social S.L. cannot assume any responsibility derived fromthe incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the Internet pages. With the limits established in the law, Kuorum Social S.L.it does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision or information contained in its internet pages.
Kuorum Social S.L.will not assume any responsibility derived from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise allcivil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by theuser.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the website or any of its elements for commercial or illicit purposes.
The website of Kuorum Social S. L. may contain links to other pages of third parties that Kuorum Social S.L.it cannot control. Therefore, Kuorum Social S.L.it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on the pages of third parties.
Kuorum Social S.L.is the owner of the intellectual property rights of this website and the elements contained therein: texts, images, sounds, videos, trademarks, logos, design, etc. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Kuorum Social S.L.are expressly prohibited.
The user may view, print, copy and store the elements of this website as long as it is solely and exclusively for his personal and private use.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Kuorum Social S.L., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Kuorum Social S.L.reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located.
Kuorum Social S.L.is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of Kuorum Social S.L.However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Kuorum Social S.L.is made available to all users, authorities, and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is anycontent on the website that couldbe susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to make it work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Kuorum Social S.L.it does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that there may be causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
Kuorum Social S.L.does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct, or update them.
Kuorum Social S.L.is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
In the registration process the user will also be responsible for providing truthful, legitimate, and up-to-date information, as well as for making diligent and confidential use of the access data provided.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the information, contents and services of this website and in particular not to take any action that could cause physical or logical damage to the system, as well as to try to access it fraudulently using unauthorized access data.
Both the access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information included in it is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. The user will be responsible for all actions you perform with your user ID. It will be responsible for choosing, as a key and as a reminder of this, robust passwords, and phrases, that is, figures and letters and even, in the systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to it (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or simple to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes, and suffixes, etc.). Kuorum Social S.L.is not responsible for any consequence or damage arising from such access or use of the information.
Links to other websites
Kuorum Social S.L.offers links to other websites that we believe may be useful to users.
In the aforementioned links the terms and conditions of this privacy and confidentiality policy do not apply, therefore the inclusion does not imply any obligation on the part of Kuorum Social S.L.to access the products or services advertised or sold in them.
Information to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation
Company Name: Kuorum Social S.L.
Address: CALLE CUENCA, NUM. 1, PLANTA 3, 28020 MADRID – (MADRID)
In Kuorum Social S.L.we process the information provided to us by interested persons in order to:
- Manage and control the customer base
- To be able to maintain the relationship with the client for billing and collection.
- We need to send the information you request.
- Provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest, as well as upcoming events or relevant news.
- Assess and manage, where appropriate, your curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
- Service Communications: We communicate with you through emails and other means available through the Service. Some examples of this type of message include the following:
- Welcome and participation messages: When you register for the Service, we may send you a series of emails to inform you about the best ways to use the Service as well as new features.
- Messages about the Service: covering the availability of the Service, security and other issues about the operation of the Service;
- Promotional messages: they include mail messages and may contain promotional information.
The non-acceptance of this purpose means that we will not be able to inform you about our news and events.
Kuorum Social S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation regarding the secrecy of personal data and its obligation to protect them, and to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to maintain the level of security required in attention to the personal data processed. Likewise, it is equipped with the precise mechanisms at its disposal to avoid, as far as possible, unauthorized access, theft and illicit modifications and the loss of data, always considering the state of technology and in accordance with current legislation. Kuorum Social S.L. is not responsible for thefts, modifications or loss of illicit data.
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data provided to Kuorum Social S.L. who is not responsible for any lack of veracity or correction of these data.
The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities arising from the contract are prescribed.
The data for the sending of commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your will to delete them.
Curriculum vitae data for selection periods will be kept for12 months.
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose for longer than necessary and will only retain the personal data necessary in connection with that purpose. In addition, we must maintain certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our customers the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal dataon that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
The basis of sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent that has been requested, which can be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect in any case the execution of the contract, but the processing of data for that purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality by the fact that the consent has been revoked.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
The basis for the treatment of the curriculum vitae is the consent given to us by the candidate when submitting it to participate in selection processes.
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
International Data Transfers
They are not performed.
No automated decisions will be made based on the profile or information provided.
We inform you that we only collected your data, without obtaining it from other sources.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether kuorum Social S.L. we are processing personal data concerning them, and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data being processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom they have been or will be communicated; if possible, the expected period of retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Data subjects may request the deletion of personal data concerning them where one of the following circumstances is present: they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the withdrawal of consentand processing is not based on another legal basis; opposition to processing and no other legitimate grounds for processing prevail; and which have been unlawfully processed.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Kuorum Social S.L.will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons have the right to portability, which implies that the personal data of the data subject are transmitted directly from one controller to another, without the need for them to be previously transmitted to the data subject himself, whenever this is technically possible.
- The persons concerned have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
Exercise of rights
The exercise of rights must be made in writing by attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and address it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to complain to the Control Authority
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, it must accompany the relevant documentation.
You can also find out more in the Guide for the Citizen published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.