What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you return to a previously visited website or visit a website that uses the same cookies, that website will recognize these cookies and therefore your device. Cookies perform essential functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your site preferences and, in general, improving your browsing experience.
Differences between first and third-party cookies
Cookies may be set by the site you are visiting or by another site before or during your visit. These are known as first and third-party cookies.
First-party cookies belong to the domainor subdomains of the website displayed in the address bar of the browser. In our case, this will be “kuorum.org” and we may set these cookies when you visit us so that we can recognize you when you return.
Third-party cookies target domains on websites other than “kuorum.org” and its subdomains. Some web pages may feature content from third-party domains (such as advertisements) which is why you may sometimes see an advertisement for Kuorum Social S.L. on other pages you visit after visiting our websites. Other sites may also set cookies on your device during a visit to our site. These sites will be from a collaborator of ours.
Differences between session cookies and persistent cookies
There are two types of cookies during a visit to the website. These are called session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are set at the beginning of a visit and remain active only while the visit continues. They are primarily compatible with browsing through the site, as they remember which pages you have been on and what interactions you may have had with the site (for example, selecting a product on the tarr). These cookies are normally deleted when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are set during a first visit to a site, but will have an expiration date or time. This cookie will remain on your device until you delete your cookies or itexpires. They can be used for analytical purposes to track visits over time, for example, we were able to see how many people visited a particular page and then re-viewed it later.
How to control which cookies are used/set on your devices
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Settings -> Privacy -> History For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy. Formore information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
- Android: To access the cookie settings of the browser for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser): Run the browser and press the Menu key-> Settings. Go to Security and Privacy -> Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
- Windows Phone: To access the cookie settings of the browser for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser): Open Internet Explorer -> More -> Settings You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
I am not interested in cookies How can I delete them?
Our privacy manager allows you to enable and disable all of our cookies but will not stop all cookies from other websites. To do this, you can change your settings from your browser.
The instructions vary depending on the type of browser and may also change from time to time as new versions are released.
Here are some links to the instructions for the most common browsers:
For other browsers, try searching for “manage cookies in (browser name)”.
Categories of cookies
There are three categories of cookies used on this website:
- Mandatory: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled. They are typically only saved in response to actions taken by the user that involve a request for services, for example, when setting their privacy preferences, when logging in, or when filling out forms. You can set your browser to block these cookies or warn you about their presence, but in this case certain partof the site will notwork.
- – Session cookies: They are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. To maintain session data, data from the request for quotation and hiring process, as well as when you log in with user and consent.
- Statistics: We use these cookies to analyze and identify the behavior of visitors to our website, the sources of traffic or to know which pages are more or less popular. Where possible, we will combine your online behavioural datawith the personalised data you have previously provided to us. This data will be used to analyze the behavior on our website and personalize your experience with Kuorum Social S.L.
- Analytical cookies: Through Google Analytics, we collect information anonymously about how you use our website. This information includes data such as the browser you are using or the number of pages you have viewed.
- Personalization: These cookies allow the website to offer expanded functionalities and customization options. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience on our site, taking into account your previous visits and selections. If you do not accept these cookies, some of these services may not function properly. Adobe Target (A/B and multivariate Test): allows you to improve, evolve and optimize the intended websites and thus improve the user experience on future visits to thesite. https://www.adobe.com/es/privacy/opt-out.html
- Advertising: These cookies can be used and sharedwith our partner advertising companies to profile your interests and show you personalized ads on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less personalized advertising.
- Google AdWords: It is a tool to be able to control advertising based on searches in the Google search engine, as well as evaluate the success of advertising.
- Facebook Adds: Facebook’s tool to make targeted, relevant and personalized advertising within the Facebook platform.
Who accesses the information in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies is used exclusively by Kuorum and its queuing companies, except for advertising cookies, which are used and managed by the company offering the service and by us for statistical purposes.
Changes and updates to the Cookies Policy
Caser may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or to adapt this policy to the instructions and recommendations issued by the regulatory authorities. It is recommended, therefore, to periodically review the Cookies Policy.
Do you have questions about this cookies policy?
Contact us via email@example.com